Finnish Pensioners' Federation is the biggest pensioner organisation in Finland. We are offering activities, courses, leisure trips and a variety of events to senior citizens. The core of our operations are the activities in our local branches operating in the whole of Finland.
- ca. 120 000 members
- 397 local branches
- 20 district organisations
- headquarters in Helsinki with 20+ employees.
Mission and vision
Finnish Pensioners' Federation focuses on advocacy on issues and decisions that have an effect on the live’s of elderly people and pensioners. Our vision is an age-friendly Finland where the interests of ageing people are taken into account and services are suitable for them.
- Diminishing the poverty of elderly people
- The rights of elderly people in the digitalised society
- Local services available at reasonable costs
- Green care and voluntary work
- Diversity of elderly people’s needs in housing
Eläkeliitto owns a holiday resort, Lehmiranta Holiday Center, in the town of Salo. Visit Lehmiranta website